How should I care for my jewellery?
Treat your jewellery like it's the most precious thing you own.
While we make all our jewellery to stand the test of time, that doesn't mean that it's indestructible - even diamonds can get scratched and chip!
- Remove jewellery when being extremely active (playing sports, moving furniture, going to the gym, gardening, etc).
- Avoid harsh chemicals when possible. Try not to spray perfumes, take a dip into the hot tub, and clean with chemicals while wearing.
How should I clean my diamond jewellery?
Never use store-bought chemical cleaners! Warm soapy water and a soft bristled toothbrush will do the trick.
- Gently scrub in and around any settings where things such as lotions or hand cream tend to accumulate.
- If your pieces are really dirty, try soaking it for a few minutes in the warm soapy water to loosen the dirt before scrubbing in and around the settings. Make sure to be gentle with the toothbrush!
- Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
With any pieces of jewellery that have diamonds and gemstones - but especially rings that get a lot of daily wear - it's a good idea to have them checked by our diamond setter once a year to ensure that all the prongs and settings are tight.
Regularly maintaining your jewellery will make sure your special pieces last a lifetime and beyond.